Square Cornered & Round Cornered Modular Rattan Sofa Sets In Stock & Available Now
Our modular rattan sofa sets consist of several different components that link together to form the perfect size and shape for your garden, patio or decking area. Modular furniture is best suited to an area where at least one side is set up against a wall or a fence. We have featured some popular combinations but please don't let that limit you, you can design your own set to your own exact specification.
|Round Corner||109 x109 cm||£250|
|Square Corner||76 x 76 cm||£160|
|End Section||76 x 73 cm||£150|
|Middle Section||76 x 68 cm||£130|
|Foot Stool||63 x 63 cm||£95|
|Coffee Table||63 x 63 cm||£95|
Buying the right modular set for your requirements can be complex, especially if you want to seat the maximum amount of people in a limited space. To assist you, please consider the following
1. How many corners do you want? Zero corners means you are creating a sofa in a straight line, one corner creates an 'L' shape and two corners create a 'U' shape.
2. Do you want a round corner or a square corner? Round corners are bigger and space out the adjoining components.
a) A round corner with a middle section either side will seat 4 people
b) A square corner with a middle section either side will seat 2 people
c) A round corner with a middle section and an end section will measure 2.5m
d) A square corner with a middle section and an end section will measure 2.17m
e) A square corner makes it easy to make a daybed by adding a footstool to make a large square from what was an 'L' shape consisting of the corner and 2 adjoining pieces.
If you have decided on 2 corners to make a 'U' shape set then you can have either 2 square corners, 2 round corners or one of each.
3. How long do you want, or how many people do you want to seat on, each axis? This is normally achieved by adding or taking away middle sections which are 68cm wide. For certain areas it is handy to know that whilst a middle section (68cm wide) is a smaller piece of furniture than an end section (73cm wide), the actual seating space, or cushion width, offered by the middle section is larger at 68cm than the 63cm you get with the end section. This is because the arm rest on the end section is 10cm wide, which incidentally is perfect to perch a glass on.
4. Do you want a closed or an open end? Closed ends are achieved by using an end section as the end piece of your axis as it has an arm rest, open ends are achieved by using a middle section as the end piece of your axis as it does not have an arm rest. You can have one end as an end section, both or neither.
5. How many foot stools and coffee tables do you want? Foot stools are handy as they offer an extra seat. Both foot stools and coffee tables can act as corners and both can be set in front of, or in line with, the seats.
Different combinations are below, if you need any help choosing the right modular set please call our customer services on 01702 545466.
Found 8 Results